Saturday 27 August 2016

Test Printing Cactus

Here is the first test print of my black and white cactus lino print. I have spent way too long thinking about this cactus, drawing, re-drawing, and trying to work out what I wanted to do with it. Today I just decided to cut it in black and white and see what it looks like. I’m kind of feeling like I don’t even like it anymore because I’ve been looking at it for too long! I am happy with what I've done today (I think) and I might do a few more cuts to tidy it up, then make a small edition. Or I might leave it on my desk for another 6 months!?


#pigeongillian #cactus #cactus art #lino #linocut #linoprint #silkcutlino #reliefprint #handmade #printmaking #testprint #linoprint #printlife #notsureifilikeitanymore #artwork #handmade #blockprint #blockprinting #madeinaustralia #print #pfieltools

No comments:

Post a Comment